The visit and the use of the website: www.ionionartscenter.gr itself is a proof for the unreserved acceptance of the following terms, concerning the use of this website.
Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture is offering to any visitor of this website visit permission under the terms and presuppositions imposed by the Greek and International Law, as well as under the next given terms:
- All information in this website is given only for personal information use and not for commercial or other use.
- It is forbidden the use, reproduction, publication, presentation or exposition, partly or as a whole of the websites elements and contents in any way, by all means, printed, electronic or others, without previous written permission by the Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture , who is the owner of the website and its legal rights.
- Change or modification to the website’s elements is by all means forbidden.
- All the website and its contents of information, designs, artworks, ideas, other contents, all fortified, is property of the Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture and is under the Law protection.
- Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture has no responsibility for damages or losses of any kind, which possibly will come as a result of the visit in the website directly or indirectly or through the the use of other connected websites. Has no responsibility for the information given through other websites, their operations and handling systems or for the ways of their management, concerning the safety or their visitors or for their spontaneous or programmed function pauses. Is not responsible for the pause or damages of any kind in – and because of problems in – the International web systems.
- Website’s contents are offered “as they are” without a guarantee for their constant lasting, change or pause and so every visitor has previously abandoned every demand.